The issue pertaining to infertility is not at all a curse these days considering the advent of certain treatment options available in the medical sciences. Many however, do not often avail these treatment options considering it to be out of reach but this is certainly not the case. In fact, this can be due to the lack of awareness about the different treatment options found in this sector. Once you meet the fertility specialist, the doctor will review the patient along with knowing the menstrual history, past birth control measures, pregnancy history, and the medical and overall health conditions. Also, the fertility specialist will then help you know to make a couple of changes. The comprehensive history and other things when considered make the way out towards the right path towards the infertility treatment. Depending upon these factors, the doctor then decides upon the right infertility treatment option for you.
Common Problems in Men
Earlier infertility was usually considered to be a female problem, however, with modern medical studies revealed just the opposite. Around 10 percent of the couples, the infertility can be either the male or female, so it is a 50-50 game story. When it comes to talking about the common problems found in men, there can be a couple of them. Mostly the problem is due to sperm issues and certain unexplained reasons. The other kinds of problems can include hormone abnormalities/blockages that are caused due to infection or scar tissues which can hamper one or more such functions.
Top Reasons in Women
There can be a number of reasons that can make a woman infertile. An infertility work up will include a couple of tests to find out how effective each of the systems is seen involved in conception. Some of the common causes of infertility among women can include problem in egg production, problem in fallopian tubes, cervix and the issues in uterus can lead to problems among the women. In a sense, one can find a women getting affected the most with a number of reasons.
Choose Different Types of IVF Treatment
Once you are hampered with infertility issues, don’t worry, you can get rid of the same with a number of treatment options. Some of these can include the following:
- Tubal Ligation Surgery : The surgery can be recommended to people for removing the scar tissues, endometriosis or fibroids that can be seen inside the woman’s uterus. However, the tubal ligation surgery helps in fixing the issues found in tubal ligation that end up making the female free from the ailment thus making things simple for the women facing from the same.
- Tubal Ligation Reversal Surgery : There are many women who went for the tubal ligation surgery often regret on their surgery. Luckily one can reverse the procedure to allow women to conceive again. The surgery is carried out to reopen and unite or reconnect the fallopian tubes of a women hence she can easily become pregnant. Hence if you have earlier gone through the fallopian tube surgery one can get rid of the same with the reversal surgery.
- In Vitro Fertilization Treatment : This procedure is often called the most effective options to conceive; however, it is regarded as the most expensive that needs multiple cycles that are needed for a single pregnancy. On the other hand, you end up getting the pregnancies on a natural fashion.
- IUI Treatment : The In intrauterine insemination (IUI) is a procedure wherein the health professional places that specially prepared semen over the uterus of women close to the time as she is seen ovulating. IUI can be employed to bypass a issue preventing the sperm from reaching out to an egg.
- Sperm Donations: This procedure involves donating the sperm of men. The fertility physician can help you getting the sperms donated over the intended women keen to get pregnant during the time of ovulation and thus using a small size catheter placed over the cervix.
Tips on Choosing IVF Clinic
When it comes to choosing any IVF clinic, one of the best ways is to get references from friends or family who have recently considered the services of an IVF Clinic. Or you can go straight over the web and find the doctor with expertise and experience. In case, if you are looking some options abroad, one can rely on any competitive medical tourism company, which leave no stone unturned to keep things moving in a right direction.
Infertility therefore cannot be called as a curse anymore, thanks to the number of treatment options available in the medical science, more and more couples are getting rid of the same. In other words, with effective treatment options discussed above, one can address the problem of infertility for sure.
Get more on: